A few kilometers from the sophisticated spa town of Bagni di Lucca we find this ancient stronghold, a medieval village that dominates the entire Lima valley and Ponte a Serraglio.
Here stands on a hill with a panoramic view this suggestive stately villa dating back to 1702 as recalled by a stone effigy placed on the external facade.
The villa is accompanied by an Italian outdoor garden with a small labyrinth of cartridge cases inside.
In the garden there is a gigantic centuries-old ash tree from the 1600s.
Since 1950 the villa has been owned and used as a convent.
Around the years 80-90 it was the subject of a partial internal restructuring.
The total living area is 1800 square meters and the park is about 3000 square meters.
In support we find a chapel and an annex for use as a garage.
In good maintenance conditions, due to its internal structural composition, it is versatile and suitable for hosting a tourist accommodation facility.
Possibility of pool
LIVING 1800 SQM